Monday 21 January 2013

Snow Need For This Weather

Moved all our cabs and amps out today, the garage doors are being bricked up tomorrow and the side entrance is being knocked out. Don't want the gear being smashed to hell. Had some good news today too, I've been dealing with Mark at Lowfold Audio - www.lowfold.com. I'd been struggling to make sense of a few different quotes on mics, audio interfaces etc and stumbled upon Lowfold through Google. Not sure how I missed them first time round, they're only up the road! Anyway, looks like I've got some good deals on the shortlist I sent him. Will do pics when I get around to ordering it, I'll probably change my mind 1000 times before then.

Roof will be removed soon and rebuilt - just waiting for the snow to clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment